TMC Today: New press materials incl. the Olympic Cauldron and Blue Impulse are available! -- July 30, 2021
To TMC users,
## Submit your questions #####
What would you like to ask Governor Koike?
Today's TMC Talk
Governor's weekly media briefing (in Japanese)
2:00 PM (JST) [live]
There will be no TMC Talk today.
Today's TMC Briefing
Daily live-stream from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG).
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM (JST) [live]
>>> TMC website for accredited members (Now accepting questions)
>>> For all members
https://youtu.be/dO65Y8HqUA0 (Un-subtitled version)
https://youtu.be/QI9Qv2DH5rM (Subtitled version)
[Highlights from the July 29 TMC Briefing]
- Introduction of the TOKYO 2020 SUPPORT CHANNEL website (6:10)
- COVID-19 infection situation in Tokyo and related Q&A (11:53)
- Introduction of Olympic and Paralympic Education in Tokyo (19:30)
TMC Talk archived
Rethink: Reinterpreting Traditional Japanese Culture to Create a New Future
Mr. Noritaka Tatehana, Contemporary Artist
1) Newly added materials (for accredited members only):
- Olympic Cauldron near Yume-no-Ohashi Bridge
- Blue Impulse
2) Do not miss the opportunity to take part in an online lecture today about Japanese Liquors held by National Tax Agency (in English).
Umeshu and How to Make It
Lecturer: Mr. Shinji Inaba / Senior Deputy Manager, Overseas Dept., CHOYA UMESHU CO., LTD
Time: 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM (JST)
From TMC Yurakucho
1) Daily screening schedule
https://tokyo.mediacenter.jp/news/screening_prorgam/ (for accredited members only)
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (JST): Main Press Centre (MPC) daily media briefing
2) Come and experience the Japan Showcase operated by JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization), at the TMC 3rd floor.
3) Registered members may use the TMC by submitting an Accreditation Application at the facility. The TMC has Wi-Fi, hot and cold drinking water, coffee, green tea, and other beverages.
Please see the link below to learn about available services:
"TOKYO UPDATES" is a web media featuring various articles about Tokyo of today and the future.
Subscribe to our newsletters to know more about the legacy of Tokyo 2020.
Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues and friends in media.
*Please note that this is a no-reply email.
Tokyo Media Center Management Office
Copyright(C) Tokyo Media Center