TMC Today: "Sustainable Recovery Tokyo Forum" to be held next week -- July 31, 2021
To TMC users,
## Submit your questions #####
What would you like to ask Governor Koike?
Today's TMC Talk
Old meets New
Dr. Robert Campbell
2:00 PM - 2:40 PM (JST) [live]
>>> TMC website for accredited members (Questions accepted)
>>> For all members
https://youtu.be/QmM9d5sUD74 (Un-subtitled version)
https://youtu.be/eJPuB1yp2y4 (Subtitled version)
## Submit your questions to Dr. Robert Campbell:
Today's TMC Briefing
Daily live-stream from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG).
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM (JST) [live]
>>> TMC website for accredited members (Now accepting questions)
>>> For all members
https://youtu.be/Fa5dxbKKW4g (Un-subtitled version)
https://youtu.be/dXmSrHs5wBU (Subtitled version)
[Highlights from the July 30 TMC Briefing]
- Initiatives to create barrier-free competition venues and society (6:00)
- COVID-19 infection situation in Tokyo (12:56)
- Support Program for Arts and Culture (17:33)
1) Tokyo Metropolitan Government to host the "Sustainable Recovery Tokyo Forum" on August 7, followed by the announcement of a joint declaration between Paris and Tokyo
2) TOKYO UPDATES contains articles written by Mr. Roy Tomizawa, who spoke at the TMC Talk on July 26.
The Powerful Legacy of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics: Three Reasons Why 1964 Is The Greatest Year in the History of Japan
The Challenge and Significance of Tokyo2020: Inspiration, Gut Check and a Dream to Bring the World Together Again
From TMC Yurakucho
1) Daily screening schedule
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (JST): Main Press Centre (MPC) daily media briefing
2) Come and experience the Japan Showcase operated by JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization), at the TMC 3rd floor.
3) Registered members may use the TMC by submitting an Accreditation Application at the facility. The TMC has Wi-Fi, hot and cold drinking water, coffee, green tea, and other beverages.
Please see the link below to learn about available services:
"TOKYO UPDATES" is a web media featuring various articles about Tokyo of today and the future.
Subscribe to our newsletters to know more about the legacy of Tokyo 2020.
Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues and friends in media.
*Please note that this is a no-reply email.
Tokyo Media Center Management Office
Issued By: Tokyo Media Center
Copyright(C) Tokyo Media Center